Auction Sales - Policy & Procedures
By placing a bid you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject bids deemed "too low".
- Though very rare - Lots may be withdrawn by the auctioneer at anytime and for any reason.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to revoke bidding privileges for any person who has negative bidding history, poor credit history with The Paperweight Collection, or who is deemed disruptive or otherwise abusive to fellow bidders and/or the bidding process.
- All items sold AS-IS.
- Condition statements are provided as courtesy and represent the general observation of The Paperweight Collection.
Shipping & Handling
- At this time there will be no BP added to sales of any items sold at auction. This includes any auction item sold to both domestic or international buyers.
- Buyer pays shipping costs.
- All items sold at auction will be shipped in house.
- The final invoice will include calculated Priority USPS Domestic shipping costs or First Class USPS OR Priority USPS International Shipping costs.
- International import duties and taxes are the buyers responsibility and these charges are based on the buyers country of origin.
- Orders will be fulfilled within 2-3 business days.
- All sales are final.
- Winning bidders will receive invoice(s) for won items sent to the email address on file promptly following the close of the auction.
- Payment is due in full within 7 business days after receipt of invoice.
- We accept all major Credit Cards and Paypal.
- CA Sales tax will be added for all sales to residents of the state if California.